Located in the Konkan region, Goa is one of the favorite places in India if one wishes to enjoy a proper holiday. Goa is the smallest state in India but it’s a huge preference and one of the top choices to visit in your wish list for places to see. The peak season for tourism in Goa is from the months of October to March. The busiest time during the peak season would be during the new year time. Goa is one of the favorite destinations for bringing in the new year for people all around the world. Another important thing that can be said about Goa is that people of any age groups will have a nice time in the place as each and everyone will find something interesting to do in Goa. No matter if you single, a couple, a family or visiting Goa with friends, there are activities to do and things to see for one and all. None, of the travel blogs written about India would be complete without Goa, especially Goa’s nightlife.
BEST PLACES TO VISIT IN GOA:
Goa had been ruled by the Portuguese for around 450 years and became a part of India in 1961. Panaji is the capital and Vasco Da Gama is the largest city in the state of Goa. A perfect duration for a vacation in Goa would be of around two to four days. A tourist has many options to do while visiting Goa. The best places to visit in Goa during a vacation are:
· The many beaches
· Visit to the famous churches and temples
· Visiting other places of historic importance
· Try out the cuisine at the many restaurants
· Seeing the Dudhsagar Falls.
· The Goa Carnival
GOA BEACH PARTY AT NIGHT
BEST BEACHES IN GOA
Goa is known for its beaches by people all over the world. Goa’s beach party at night is one of the major factors why it has so many visitors, especially during the peak period. Below, are mentioned few of the best beaches in Goa:
1. Baga Beach: It is 19 kms from Panjim in North Goa. The beach has a lot of water sports options. Its considered as one of the best beaches in Goa.
2. Ashy Beach: Though, one to the less popular to the beaches in Goa, if you prefer quiet time, this is a good beach to visit.
3. Anjuna Beach: One of the most famous beaches in Goa, it is famous for its beach shacks, good food and drinks and a great beach party in Goa.
Morjim Beach: The beach is famous for the Olive Ridley turtles that are seen on the beach.
4. Calangute Beach: This is another famous beach of Goa and its located near to the Baga beach.
5. Arambol Beach: Another of the quieter beaches, it does not have many tourists. But if one is looking for time for some soul searching, this beach is the place to go. Arrangements can be made for dolphin sightings in this beach. Other water sports are also there to enjoy. This beach is at a distance of around 35 kms from Panaji.
6. Vagator Beach: Another famous beach in north Goa, Vagator Beach is one of the busy beaches of the state. This beach is also a favorite for westerners. It’s a fulfilling experience with being able to play water sports, enjoy the sun, and enjoying the sand. 20kms from Panaji, this beach is also known for its good cuisine.
Like, in any place famous for its beaches, during the peak season of tourist life beach shacks/huts/sheds are installed. Present through the day, these sheds are full of music, light, meals, and drinks as the sun sets. These beach sheds can be enjoyed by one and all
RAVE PARTY IN GOA IN WHICH PLACES
Rave parties in Goa is another common activity for the younger crowds. The places known for its rave parties in Goa are Anjuna, Chapora, and VAgator. These parties are mostly all night beach raves.
NIGHTLIFE IN GOA FOR BACHELORS
Bachelor friends can plan a holiday to Goa and will definitely have a good time. They are various options of what to do while they are there – enjoy the various beaches and play water sports at these beaches, visit the Chapora Fort or just relaxing at a beach resort. The nightlife in Goa for bachelors has many options too like enjoying a beach party, spend your time playing in a casino or go clubbing.
NYEX BEACH CLUB ANJUNA, GOA
One of the most favorite beach clubs for tourists visiting Goa is the Nyex Beach Club in Anjuna, Goa. One can spend the full day in it doing various activities. The club has an indoor club, VIP lounge and the outdoor lounge deck on the top, middle and ground floor respectively. The specialty of this beach club is that gives a 180-degree view of the ocean because of its cliff-side location. The regular activities held here are music festivals. This beach club remains open till 4 am. It was opened in 2015.
NIGHTLIFE IN GOA FOR FAMILY:
Goa is also one of the favorite destinations for families too from India and other countries. Among the many things that a family can plan are exploring a fort, taking dolphin tours, visiting the butterfly sanctuary, enjoy a water park or visit the spice plantation. The nightlife in Goa for family has many options too which include spending time in the famous beaches, have a good meal, have a cruise on the river Mandovi or have a visit to the flee market in Anjuna ( it is open only on Wednesday) Also, whether you a newly married couple having your honeymoon or a long-married couple, you have a lot many choices to do while in Goa. The nightlife in Goa for couples to has many options. One of the favorite things to do for any couple is that of stargazing. Another option for couples is just lie down on the beach and watch the sunset or sunrise. The gentle winds can be felt and the mesmerizing waves can be watched.