India is an Incredible country, you can see here Mountains, dessert, rainforest, coastlines, beaches and also you can taste our local foods that so famous in all over the world.If you need any help , we indian help you and welcoming all the tourist. It’s a affordable destination where you can stay one month within $500 .
Yes, Its true You can explore places and eat street foods with in your budget. But here you have to know how you can save your money through our Travel hacks tricks. Mostly people don’t plan their trip, i mean which place they want to explore and where they can stay. Read my whole post I will suggest which places will be good for you .
India has a great historical glories, powerful rulers history of mughal empire, britishers rules and its architecture , monuments, arts, food, cultures and even religion. You can see all historical monuments here like Taj mahal, Rajasthan Forts and places, museums and many more temples. Now all this histroical monuments structures in the country are under UNESCO, they care all this heritage building.
When we talk about India Nature that you will be surprise to know that we have beautiful snowy mountains to rich green forest and green hills station. We have Blue beaches in Goa and many more beaches in South Indian region.
In North India, You will see all snowy landscape mountains that you see in Kashmir , Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand states. After that if you want to see Dessert then we have Thar Desert that also known as the Great Indian Desert that located in the State of Rajasthan.
Indian Food and Cuisine
Indian foods is most delicious and famous all over the world specially in United kingdom and Canada where you can see lots of Indian restaurants. But if you want to tasted indian Cuisine i will suggest visit India and explore all the states of india. Why because in every indian states you will taste variety of regional and traditional cuisine.
Biryani in Hyderabad will be your first choice there are more indian dishes like Dosa, Rogan Josh ( lamb meat), Daal makhni and lot’s of variety foods available in India.
Relgious and Festival
If we talk about Indian Relegious, Majority of population are of Hindus peoples after that Muslim, Singh, Christian and many other local relegious exist in India like Jain,Budhist etc. Motsly people speak Hindi language here and also its our National Language of India But Every state have their local languages like in Gujrat people speak Gujrati language, in West Bengal people speak bengali languge , in Tamil Nadu people speak Tamil langauge. Don’t Worry people understand English too. So you can easily communicate with locals people specially in Cities.
Diwali is Most celebrated Festival in India. It’s a Hindu festival but all relgion celebrate this festivel even i’m muslim i also enjoy this festival. Ramadaan (ramzaan) is our Mulism festival where we fast for 30 days for our Allah and after that we enjoy Eid. Christmas is also famous in India. You can see in Goa, there are lots of church and foriegner that came here to celebrate chirstmas and New Year.
If you love adventure then india will be best for you. Adventures in Mountains area here you can do many adventures things to do like River Rafting in Rishikesh. Mountains Trekking to see all nature beauty landscape views that help to burn unwanted fat, good for health. Mountain biking is also famous adventures for all generation.
You can also enjoy Paraglide in Manali, Goa, Maharashtra and many hill station offering more adventures activities like Bungee Jumping, Hot air balloning, Skydiving, Flyboarding, Rock climbing and many more adventures available in India.
Travel Hacks for India
- Book two one-way flights for better deals. You can save here few bucks.
- Clear your cookies and search history for cheaper fares. Sometimes we visit affiliated partnered sites that provide us travel information but if you click any link, you browser will save their information that gives commission , if we buy those deals.
- Keep an extra set of cables and charges ready for your trip.
- Roll clothing up and pack in air compression plastic bags that help to carry more clothes and save more spaces in your bag.
- Pack rolled up socks inside your shoes.
- Carry extra Cash money and Safely way to carry money is to divide your money in different location like secret pocket.
- If you want explore cities. You have to buy a Daily Bus pass if you want to save extra money and you have to only pay one time ticket fees and you can explore all the cities places Specially in Delhi.
- I will suggest Carry Vitamin tablets and Protein Bar or Snacks.
- I will suggest carry Travel guide book of the destination so you can know will places you have to go or not.
- You can Eat Street Foods that will save lot of money. Trust me Indian Street food is so delicious and lots of variety available here.
Hope you love this article and share with your friends. If you have any suggestion you can comment and share your views with us!